March 31, 2008
This tutorial is about to create float image that will always show on your corner blog althought you drag side scroll bar. see example. You can put an image, widget, clock etc on the corner.
Step by step to create Float image.
1. Login ke blogger then click "Layout -->> Edit HTML
2. Find this code ]]></b:skin>, then put the code below above it.
inherit;_top:expression(document.documentElement.scrollTop+document.documentElement.clientHeight-this.clientHeight);_left:expression(document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.documentElement.clientWidth - offsetWidth);}
3. The bold text is it’e position. you can change it with "top", "bottom", "left", "right"
4. The next step is put the code below before tag</body>
<a href="http://trik-tips.blogspot.com"> <img src="
http://blogoholic.info/files/soniclari.gif" border="0" /></a>
"http://trick-blog.blogspot.com" is a link.
"http://blogoholic.info/files/soniclari.gif" is image URL, Change it with your own image.
5. If you wanna fill it with a widget, change the red code with your widget code.
6. Save and preview your blog.
March 22, 2008
The function of Email Form Subscription is to let your loyal visitors to subscribe your new article/posting in to their email. So if your post a new article your subscriber will receive your article automatically. It’s very usefull, your subscriber will know if there is a new article, so they will come to visit your blog immediatly.
Here the trick to create Email Form Subscription
1. visit this site : http://www.feedburner.com
2. You will see a box to enter your blog feeds. enter your blog feeds in to the box. Usually your blog feeds is like this : http://YOURBLOGNAME.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
3. If you have video file in your blog content, check on the "I am a podcaster"box, If not, it’s unnecessary. Then click "Next" Button.
4. After that, you must to fill a form, fill it with your information then click on the "Activate Feed"
5. If you’re succeed, you will see "Congrats your....." notificaton.
6. On the buttom you will see a "Next" Button and a link "Skip directly to feed management", choose this link.
7. You will see some menus on top. Choose "Email Subscription" menu.
8. On the left you will see some menu again, now click on the "Email Subscriptions"
9. Then click on the "Activate" button.
10. You will some code on the boxes. Choose code in the "Subsciption Form Code" box, and copy it. then click "Save" Button.
See your blog, Now you have an "Email Form Subscription"
March 11, 2008
As a bloger, we usually added our Friends link on our blog. Day by day and month by month it's number will increased. But if your friends link over than hundredsor or even thousands, it will be a problem, your blog space will full of your friends link list.
Now I will show you how to create a blogroll, a box to place your friends link list. You can fill it with as many as links, and it's size will not get bigger. So it will save space on your blog or sidebar. The box will be like mine.
Here's the code that you should to copy and place on your blog or sidebar ("Add Page Element --> HTML/Java Script").
<div style="border: 1px solid rgb(153, 153, 153);
text-align: center; ">
#link1 <br />
#link2 <br />
#link3 <br />
- Text width: 200px; and height: 300px; is size of the box, you can change it according to your place or sidebar size .
- Change the text "#link1,#link2, #link3 dst" with your friends link list.
March 05, 2008
The advantage of showing Yahoo Messenger status on your blog is your visittors can talk or ask something to you directly via YM, it will make your relationship with your visitor to be more tighly. Ok lets begin.
If you’re oflfline, it will display image like this:
And if you’re online, it will display icon like this:
It’s very simple to create it. You just copy the code below and put it on your "Page Element" or sidebar.
<a href="ymsgr:sendIM?kendhin_x"> <img src="http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=kendhin_x&m=g&t=2&l=us"/>
Change the red text (kendhin_x) with your YM id.
Look at the green number "2", you can change it. What the result of doing this? you will different image/icon as your YM status.
You must try it !!!!